1) Have your trial a couple of months before your wedding
2) Bring references to your trial - before your trail have a research on what sort of makeup you would like on your wedding day -- Do you have a colour theme? Whats your dress like? And how are you having your hair? These are the type of questions you what to have answered or have a rough idea when you come for your trail.
3) Skincare - its so important to treat your skin with kindness to the lead up to the wedding, whether that is adding an oil to your nighttime routine or face masking once a week or even treating yourself to facials so that your skin is plump and makeup ready for the big day.
4) Emphasise your eyes - make sure your under eyes are clean and bright.
5) Add colour - When you’re getting photographed the flash will wash you out slightly, so make sure you have a little more colour then you think as you want to look fresh and flushed all day long!
6) And lastly.... RELAX AND ENJOY IT!!!!
I’ve attached a couple of photos from my wedding to give you an idea of what to expect and how makeup should be done! Remember everyones different, so your wedding makeup should cater to you and make you feel comfortable... with a touch of glam of course! My husband and I got married at a beautiful venue called Fanhams Hall in Hertfordshire.